Buying a new HP Printer is not a difficult task but setting it up might be. But, if you follow the instructions given in this document devotedly then you will be able to complete the setup process easily. HP Printer setup is quite easy if you do it via the 123 hp com setup platform. So, just navigate to 123.hp.com/setup and follow some easy instructions to get through it.
Download and install HP Printer drivers Through 123.hp.com/setup
To download and install your printer drivers, navigate to http://123.hp.com/setup and follow the steps that are given below:
(Note: prior to using the steps given below, you need to unpack the printer, install cartridges in it, input the paper, and plug all the necessary cables into it.)
1. Power on your printer and PC.
2. Open a web browser and go to 123.hp.com/setup
3. On this page, you have to input your printer model number.
4. From the search results, choose the appropriate driver.
5. Click 'Download' next to your printer driver.
6. Navigate to the 'Downloads' folder.
7. Now, run the file by tapping on it.
8. This will install the Printer drivers on your device.
123.hp.com Printer setup for different HP Printer models
If you have been using any one of the following printers, then you may type one of the following URLs in the search bar of your browser:
HP Printer setup in Windows via 123.hp.com/setup
1. Turn on your wireless printer and go to its Control Panel.
2. On the control panel menu, tap on the 'Wireless' icon.
3. Now, your printer will look for the currently available networks.
4. From the list of available printers, select your network.
5. Then, type network SSID and related password.
6. Be sure that you have installed the printer drivers via 123.hp.com/setup
HP Printer wireless setup in Mac through 123 HP Com Setup
1. Power on your router, printer, and PC.
2. Now, tap on the wireless icon on your printer's panel.
3. Then, select the 'Wireless Setup Wizard' option.
4. This will show the list of available networks in range.
5. From this list, choose your network.
6. Now, tap on the Apple menu.
7. Select 'About This Mac.'
8. Update the software, if updates are available.
9. Now, select the system preferences to print and scan.
10. Quit the opened apps and then add your printer to the Mac.
Set up HP Printer using 'Push Button' method
In case during the 123 hp com setup process, you are asked to choose one of the two methods; WPS and Wireless Setup Wizard, you must choose the Push Button method. To apply this method:
1. Locate the WPS on your router.
2. Now, press and hold this button.
3. Keep holding it for three seconds.
4. Now, the printer will detect your network.
5. And, finally, they both will connect.
6. Be sure that the wireless light is blinking on your printer.
When you are asked to connect choose between the Push Button method or PIN method while setting up your printer and you choose the PIN method, then you must follow these steps:
1. Go to the Control Panel of your printer.
2. Here you will see the PIN that needs to be entered.
3. Now, open the utility page of your router.
4. Enter the WPS PIN there.
5. Once the connection is successful, you will see the wireless light blinking.
In this document, all the efforts are made to let HP Printer users set up their printers. We have listed all the possible ways to download and install the printer drivers on your device through 123.hp.com/setup. Along with that, the wireless method to set up your printer is also given. Hopefully, you found these details helpful.