How to apply for the best buy credit card?
Once you fulfill all the criteria you can now move forward to the next step towards the application of a Best Buy credit card.
You can apply it but using two methods
1. Applying for a credit card online.
2. Applying for a credit card in-store.
Applying for a credit card online.
1. Make sure you full all the qualifications and criteria before moving forward to apply.
2. Visit the website BestBuy.com and create a BestBuy.com account.
You will have to enter some personal details to create the account like
3. Now you need to fill the application form, click the “credit cards” tab at the top of the page.
4. Select apply now.
5. The form will now as for some personal info, financial, and security information, including
Monthly mortgage or rent payments
Dyour date of birth
Social security number
Driving license number or Government-issued Photo ID Number
>xpiration date of your Photo ID
6. After you fill your application form, you will be either approved or denied once you get approved you can now choose the type of card you want: My Best Buy credit card (store card), or the My Best Buy Visa card.
7. Once you choose your desired card, now you need to agree on the Best Buy interest rates, charges, and fees. Interests are applied when you overdue your payments. The due date for payments is at least 25 days after every billing cycle ends.
8. Your card will arrive within 7-14 days of application approval. Application approval is very quick. You can easily know within minutes whether your application has been approved or not.
Applying for a credit card in-store.
1. If you want to apply for a credit card in-store, then find the best buy store near.
2. Fill up the application form.
3. Choose your type of card.
4. If you have been approved for a credit card then you will receive it within 7-14 days through the mail.
The in-store application format is the same as that online. But the store application for the credit card will take a bit longer time, as the person in the store needs to cross-check your paper application with online credit reports and they need to confirm your identity. It completely depends upon your preference and choice about how you want to apply for the Best Buy credit card.
How to Activate Your Best Buy Credit Card?
Once you receive your credit card the users must activate their Best Buy credit card as this credit card activation process will offer more advantages to the users including reward points, making the payment transfer process reliable, and many more benefits.
You can activate the Best Buy credit card using two methods.
1. Visit the online site of Citi Bank.
2. Then click the “register your card” link.
3. After the registration process provides the details you are asked for like Card Number, Name on the card, Security Code, and last 4 digits of your SSN to complete the verification process.
4. After that provide some personal details which are asked.
5. Set your user ID and password.
6. After the registration process, register an online account.
7. Your Best Buy credit is now active to be used.
Activate the Card by Phone Call
1. Dial 1-888-574-1301.
2. Inform that you want to activate your Best Buy Credit Card.
3. Carefully listen to all the terms and conditions.
4. Provide the details they ask for during the registration process if needed.
5. You will receive an OTP on your phone associated with your Citi Bank account.
6. After that please provide the OTP number as this number is used for security purposes and for purpose of authentication.
7. After completion of the process you will receive a message regarding the successful activation of your Best Buy credit card.
Important Guidelines to Keep in Mind for Best Buy Credit Card Activation Process.
1. The user must be a Citi bank account cardholder in order to activate their Best Buy credit card.
2. The user must have an online account to activate.
3. The user must log in to online services.
4. Please, always remember your User-ID and Password for the Sign-in process.
5. Provide your credit card number and other required card details and personal info to activate your credit card.
6. Always use the registered mobile number which is associated with Citi bank during the activation because they will provide the registration code for security purposes.