Ij.start.canon setup provides the simplest walkthrough to setup Canon Printer to your system. Here, in this shirt 5 minute read we have discussed the way to connect your Canon printer on Windows and Mac devices. Before initiating the process just write down the printer model number for easy installation of latest canon ij setup printer drivers. Apart from this a computer device and internet connection for enabling connectivity of Canon ij printer setup with your device or smartphone.
What are the basic requirements to initiate ij.start.canon setup?
o User’s device must be connected to an active internet connection for enabling connectivity between device and printer through ij.start.canon setup. WPS printer connection must support the router in case it is required.
o The device must consist of enough storage space to complete installation of the Canon printer drivers.
o The printer must be plugged in the socket properly.
o Model number of the printer must be written down or available before beginning the set-up process of ij.start.canon setup for installation of the updated drivers for your Canon printer.
Ij.start.canon setup on Windows- Wireless
· Enter the URL on any browser ‘www.canon.com/ijsetup’ to download and install Canon printers drivers.
· Switch on the Canon printer and ensure that it is plugged in the socket properly or not.
· Double click on the downloaded file of driver setup in order to open it and click on Next. Tap on “Next” button until you get directed to the option of “Wireless Setup”.
· After clicking on the wireless option, move to your Canon printer screen & click on WiFi setup button.
· Select the Device settings option LAN Settings Wireless LAN Setup and finally tap on OK button.
· Now the Canon printer will look for access point.
· At the same time ensure that your Wi-Fi router is switched on. Now, Wi-Fi flash lamp will start blinking on the printer.
· A list of available networks will appear on your Canon printer screen, select your Wi-Fi network and click on OK button.
· Now it will ask you to enter WPA/WEP key (Wi-Fi password). Enter accurate password and press ‘OK’ button
· In a while your printer will connect to Wi-Fi network.
· Just by going through the step by step instruction given above, a user can successfully complete the Ij.start.canon setup for your Windows system.
What is the procedure to check whether the Canon printer is added or not?
Follow the below mentioned steps to check whether the Canon printer is added in your system or not-
· Locate the task bar at the bottom of your system screen. Enter Control Panel in the search bar. Select “Device and Printer” option.
· On next screen, check whether your printer is visible with a Green Tick. If yes, then you Canon printer has been added successfully. Else, it can be added up manually by tapping on ‘Add printer’ option.
· The list of all available printers will be displayed on the screen. Select your Canon printer from it.
· Tap on Next and wait for few second for your printer to get added.
· Once done, you will see your printer added with a green check mark.
Ij.start.canon setup on MAC
· Firstly, download Ij.start.canon setup for initiating its setup.
· One need to follow same steps for connecting Canon Printer with same Wi-Fi network with which your device is attached same as mentioned earlier in this article for Windows.
· Now, open the ‘Apple’ menu ‘System Preferences’.
· Next click on the icon which is printer mentioned as “Printers and scanners” in the System preferences window.
· Click on “+” sign located near the bottom left corner of the screen. A pop up will appear on the screen.
· The name of the printer name will be displayed on the left-hand pane if the printer has already been connected to the system. Click on it to initiate the setup process.
· Once the process is done, your Canon printer will be displayed with a Green tick mark. Configure the printer and start printing.
What is the process to download Windows Canon Printer Driver with https://Ij.start.canon setup?
• Open any secure browser in your system and enter the URL of canon official website via Ij.start.canon/setup
• Now click on ‘Setup’ option in the next screen.
• After that, enter the model number of your Canon printer’s and click on ‘Go’ button.
• Now, select your Windows operating system and press on the ‘Download’ button.
• Thereafter, “.exe” file will begin to download in your computer system.
• Once the driver file get downloaded, just open it.
• Open “User account control”, a pop-up will appear on the computer screen.
• Now, tap on ‘Yes’ button.
• Lastly, “Start Setup” window will appear on the screen.
Just abide by the given steps one by one and you can successfully download & install the accurate Canon printer’s driver in your Windows.
What is the process to download Mac Canon Printer Driver with https://Ij.start.canon setup?
• Firstly, open any browser in your Mac and enter the URL “ij.start.canon/setup” to locate towards Canon driver download page.
• Tap on ‘Setup’ option.
• Next, type your Canon Printer’s model number
• Thereafter, Tap on “Go” button “Start” icon to initiate the process of Canon printer installation.
• For that while, just complete the on-screen process until the printer is prepared.
• “.dmg” file must have been downloaded in you Mac for successful installation of drivers.
• Now, open the driver file & enter your Mac credentials such as user id and password.
• Lastly, “Start setup” screen will appear on your Mac device.
Once you are done with the downloading of your Canon printer driver on your Windows or Mac PC, now you can switch on to the installation process.