While connecting hp printer setup, you need to go through step by step processes but if you will find troubleshooting problem in setting up the hp printer that will make you feel stuck and eventually you will frustrate and leave it there. In order to overcome from this problem, here we have defined some troubleshooting issues and solutions that will help you to connect 123.hp.com/setup.
How to Fix WiFi (Wireless) Printers?
here are Troubleshoot Wireless Printer Problems:
· Determining the things that are required.
· Set your printer as the default printer.
· Reboot all your tools.
· Run the Printing Troubleshooter.
· Examine Router setups.
· Update router firmware.
· Disable VPN connections.
· Make printer IP address fixed.
· Check Firewall Settings.
· SSID Setup .
· Uninstall and also re-install the printer.
· Clear and reset print spooler.
· Reset your printer.
How to Run the Printing Troubleshooter problems in 123.hp.com/setup?
1. To do this, open Control Panel > Hardware and also Sound > Tools and Printers.
2. Right click the printer symbol and click Troubleshoot
3. Go to search box on the taskbar and also type Printing problem, and Run Troubleshooter to download the printing troubleshooter.
4. Click Open and follow the on-screen instructions for setting up in https://123.hp.com/setup.
Why the HP Printer Driver Doesn't Set Up?
Here are the steps to setup 123.hp.com/setup drivers:
1. Click Start > Settings > Tools.
2. Click Printers and also Scanners and click Publish server properties under same setups.
3. Go to Drivers tab and locate your printer. Once you found it, you're good to go. If not, click Add.
4. Click next to the Add Printer Driver wizard.
5. Click on your gadget's style at the same time Option box, and click Next.
6. Under Printer Driver, click your manufacturer, choose the printer vehicle driver, and after that click Next > Finish. Follow on-screen instructions to add your printer's driver.
How to Uninstall & Reinstall the HP Printer Setup?
Here below are the steps to uninstall and then reinstall the 123.hp.com/setup:
1. In order to remove the printer; click Start > Setups > Instruments.
2. Click Printers and Scanners and then locate your printer and find the remove button to remove the printer.
3. Re-install the printer by clicking Start > Settings > Gadgets > Printers and Scanners.
4. Choose your preferred printer from the list of available printers and add device.
How to make Specific Printer a Default Printer in 123.hp.com/setup?
When you are trying to connect your system with printer, your system may connect with undesired printer but to overcome this problem, you can connect it to set the printer as your default printer, you need to follow some steps:
1. Click Start > Control Panel > Hardware and even Sound.
2. Click Printers.
3. Right-click on your printer and choose Establish as default printer. Click Yes (or ALRIGHT) to confirm the action.
Reboot All Your Devices.
Rebooting system will help you to fix any type of software program problems that could cause your wireless printer and connected devices not to function correctly with each other. The wireless printer, router, computer/other tool, wireless access point and modem all count on your office or home network in order to attach to the internet.
Nevertheless it's configured, if any device breaks down, it may impact all the others. The best way to come out of this problem is to restart system that can make the system working, after that you can start printing again.
How to Clear & Reset Print Spooler in 123.hp.com/setup?
The print spooler takes the responsibility of all the printing process. But if you find your printer not working properly, the print spooler might have an issue. In this situation, clear the spooler files and restart the spooler service.
1. In the search box, find the solutions and choose Solutions from the search results.
2. Click Criterion tab and also double-click Publish spooler.
3. Click Quit > OK.
4. Enter %WINDIR% \ system32 \ spool \ printers in the search box again, and afterwards choose %WINDIR% \ system32 \ spool \ PRINTERS from the search engine result. Erase all the documents in that folder.
5. Find the solutions and also select Providers. Click Requirement tab, and double-click Publish Spooler from the list. Click start and in the Startup type box, select Automatic and click OK.